North Wynkoop is a 14 acre project at the north end of Brighton Boulevard in the River North Arts District (RiNo) adjacent to Downtown Denver.
NORTH WYNKOOP | THE REVIVAL OF RIVER NORTH
Over 75 years ago, North Wynkoop began as an industrial warehouse and distribution campus in Denver’s former manufacturing district. With a focus on elevating the historic charm and the grit of its past, North Wynkoop will be transformed into a vibrant community of innovators, forward thinking companies and creative uses that will connect to Denver’s thriving arts scene. Encompassing 3 city blocks along both Wynkoop and Brighton Boulevard, North Wynkoop is one of Denver’s largest land assemblages in the urban core and is located at the entryway to RiNo, which will ultimately be downtown Denver’s new front door. A holistic and thoughtful approach has been taken to create a unique neighborhood through phased deliveries, a direct connection to the 38th and Blake Commuter Rail Station, and an entertainment driven amenity base for both the surrounding historic neigborhoods and all front range communities to enjoy. North Wynkoop will include the following amenities:
- 3,950-capacity, state-of-the-art music venue operated by AEG Presents
- large outdoor plaza and copious open space
- privately owned Wynkoop Street which runs the length of the site
- boutique hotel
- restaurants, bars, breweries, and coffee shops
- pop-up, in-line and open-market retail
- approximately 500 residential units
- affordable housing
- artists' studio and gallery space
- ample parking
- up to 1,000,000 square feet of modern and historic office space
- connection to the neighborhood's newly revamped Globeville Landing Park, and the future River North Promenade
Enjoy RiNo and experience the energy, vibe, workplace and lifestyle of a unique community.